Bioxin - Single Freelancer CV & Portfolio Elementor Template Kit
Bioxin – Single Freelancer, Coder & Portfolio Template Kit
Bioxin Template Kit which is perfectly suitable for the Freelancer, Portfolio, Agency, Marketing, start-up, IT Solutions, and Services Company related any website. This eye-catching template is looking gorgeous for its clean and smooth design. Bioxin Template Kit is used the popular Elementor page builder plugin, This template easily customizable, fully responsive and support all modern browser and device.
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- [Themesflat Addons For Elementor (Free) (By Themesflat )](https://wordpress.org/plugins/themesflat-addons-for-elementor/)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Premium Addons for Elementor
Kit Key Features:
- No Coding Knowledge needed
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Demo Import
- Fun and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update