Maglobe - Magazine & News Elementor Template Kit
Maglobe is a magazine & news Elementor template kit with a clean and modern design suitable for everyone who wants to share their stories about today’s ever-changing technology and the latest breaking news.
This template kit is suitable for blogging, news, newspaper, magazine, and publishing site. It uses SEO best practices, is fast-loading, and is easy to customize and set up. News Atlas supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
- Modern & Clean Design.
- 14+ Ready to use templates.
- 10+ blocks/sections.
- 4 Homepage layouts.
- 4 Single Post layouts.
- Many ways to show your content.
- Great social engagement.
- Global Styles included.
- Total color & typography customization.
- SEO-friendly design.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- The quick and easy templates import feature.
- Easily workable Form builder.
- Header and Footer builder.
- Fully Responsive Layout.
- Fully Customizable.
- Cross-Browser Compatible.
- Home Page 1
- Home Page 2
- Home Page 3
- Home Page 4
- Category layout 1
- Category layout 2
- Single Post layout 1
- Single Post layout 2
- Single Post layout 3
- Single Post layout 4
- Author Archive
- Post Archive
- Other Archive
- Search Results
- 404 Page
- Happy Addons for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.