Slamat - Pandemic Awareness Elementor Template Kit
Slamat – Pandemic Awareness Website Template Kit which is designed for any personal or corporate who wants to showcase their work, services and professional way. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Slamat works flawlessly on various screen size devices. With 11 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- Single Post
Required plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Install: Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metform custom form
- Import metform template
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor. -Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form.
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
**Please Note: **Information provided as preview content is for demonstration purposes only. Refer to your local government and/or health organisations for the most accurate and up to date information.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.