Thindak - Travel Agency Elementor Template Kit
Thindak – Travel Ageny Website Template is a Modern & Professional web Template which is perfectly suitable for the online booking travel, hotel, trip, vacation or reservation related any business website. It is clean, modern and simple design. The Template Kit built with Elementor Free version.
- 10 Page Templates
- Elementor Free version
- No coding knowledge required
- Modern design
- Easy to Customize
- Smooth Animation
- Fully Responsive
- About Us
- How To Book
- Explore Flights
- Today Deals
- Detail Destination
- Single Post
Used & Required Plugins
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
- Essential Addons for Elementor –
- MetForm (for advanced search)
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update