Woki - Creative Agency Elementor Template Kit
Woki – Creative Agency Elementor Template Kit is a Creative Agency & modern Elementor Template Kit that has been specifically designed for making modern websites. Woki is perfect not just for agencies but for every creative as well. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. This Template Kit is very easy to use, and can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 10+ Pages and 10+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking portfolio website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Unique & Clean Design
- 10+ Ready to Use Pages
- 10+ Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Our Team
- FAQs Page
- Single Portfolio
- Single Post
- 404 Page
Required Plugins (included)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- WPForms Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
1.Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update
- Repeat for Footer